Sunday 14 September 2014

MEETING MAGGS!

This weekend I met two of the most inspirational people in the youtube community, Hannah Maggs and Stephan ( I'm pretty sure thats how you spell it?). I was kind of gutted  that 'squeaky G' wasn't there but never the less I MET MAGGS! I'm going to tell you the story even if you didn't want to hear it...Sorry.

Hannah Maggs, is one of those people that you watch on youtube that is 100% real, never do you ever doubt her Vlogs as being 'fake' or made up to entertain her following/ viewers. I totally love how they both work so hard to edit a weeks footage into a max half hour Vlog. I watch each one on a sunday with a cuppa and some chocolate digestives(must have).

I was out in London for some light dinner picture to follow...
Waggamamas is key for a happy stomach.


THEN THIS HAPPENED! Hannah is so down to earth and lovely and I'm in the Vlog this Sunday, oh god. we chatted and it felt like I had met them before which was calming my nerves (haha!) p.s... I know I look like her big sister but I am very tall and Hannah is only tiny too!


I would love for everyone that sees this post to go and check out there links!

Youtube: Channel
Twitter: @HannahMaggs22
Blog: hannah maggs
Makeup Bags shop: maggs London




2 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky you! I'm so jealous right now ;) I'd love to meet them, in fact I think they are the youtubers that I'd like to meet the most! But unfortunately I live in Sweden, so... yeah! But I'm really happy for you, and sorry that Grayson wasn't there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH hey thank you I was so surprised that I actually saw them! and oh no thats a shame hopefully one day, they are so down to earth :)

    ReplyDelete