Wednesday 8 October 2014

It's ok to be sad (publishing unfinished business)

It's ok to be sad sometimes people try and cheer you up and they just fail, it's totally normal and fine!
for the past week I have been feeling down and horrible and I want to because I need to express my feelings. I don't care if people think I'm feeling sorry for myself, because I am not. I just want to feel this emotion so I can move on and cheer up next week. I have missed out on multiple things with my friends and sport (tennis) which I love but because of one accident I cannot take part in. The most frustrating thing is that it was an accident what happened but it pisses me off how in the milliseconds when my eye was pounded by a high speed tennis ball that it could change my eye forever. I'm not here to tell you the story of that, but that is the event that has made me feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment