Sunday 14 September 2014

LATE POST: August Faves...

Hello reader, tuner inner ext...

 I have totally been slacking and I really do promise that it shall never happen ever again! I have demanded myself to write a post every month at least, so this is going to be my August faves.

Throughout the month of August I had many events going on such as: my birthday, holidays, trips with friends, summer jobs, party's ext...So from these series of events I took a few snaps using multiple cameras which I was totally stoked by. I love using new equipment and trying different angles and interesting things like that! Here are some snaps from them dates...
Octopus taken by the lovely 'Pentax Adventure Proof' camera, I totally love this shot even though I was super terrified of this creature at the time, I managed not to miss a fantastic shot and this was the result.


I brought this beauty, hanging in a prime spot in my bedroom. I LOVE this piece as it is totally relevant to my life and love of cameras! Also the style of the frame is just stunning and really rustic looking.


Other things I have been loving are; My 'NARS lauguna' bronzer which is really helping my keep my summer glow as England's weather isn't to grand, Also I have been loving 'Starbucks Caramel Frap(with cream)' its just fabulous and scrum my!

Music...
James Bay:Let it go  Listen to it here!
ZHU:Faded Listen to it here
                


No comments:

Post a Comment